Saturday, July 17, 2010

brown envelope

Have you been experienced being oblivious? if not..here's my story, it happened 2009 and it was a vacation. when we were go to different school's to inquired and to take entrance exam.With staff's of young focus kuya mark and ate joi and with other incoming first year student.
The first school that we went was Eulogio 'Amang' Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology (EARIST) but it was closed and the guard says to us ''you just come back tommorow'' and then we ride a bus to went in other school ,but we were standing becuase the bus was very full and because im tired holding my brown envelop(inside the envelop our requirements for school like birth certificate,good moral ,school card and john gorge too.) ,i laid it in the bagger.
Until the other passenger was get out and then we seat in the vacant chair then when we get out in the bus, i am the first one to get out and when all were get out, i suddenly remember my brown envelop which i left on the bus,but the door bus was closed and we tried to followed it,suddenly i stop because i loose pants so i do not travel very well but john gorge continues to chase the bus and i returned to kuya mark and to other incoming first year student but kuya mark says '' we will follow the bus and you wait for us''.
And then me and kuya mark were follow the bus until we knew the next route of the bus .And we go back to ate joi and to my fellow student, i ashamed to the staff's and to my fellow student because i broken the day and i've been waiting for them so nothing happened to us.Kuya mark says ''lets go! its time to lunch ,and im tired to chasing the bus,edmon! after some time you can get your envelop and john mark will guild you to get your envelope''. After we ate lunch, me and jonh mark go to the Quiapo to met the operator that we called and then we get my envelope.
I think this is my bad experience for me and i have learned..

1 comment: